Background

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Being present is something I've always struggled with. This is an exercise for me in taking the time to notice the things throughout the week that I am thankful for. Not the big things like my family but the little things it's easy to miss in the hustle and bustle that is life. Please join along if you'd like and leave a link in the comments.

We have a store near us called Greeting & Readings and it is our go to for gifts when we don't have specific idea. Five minutes of wandering around always results in plenty of ideas. This week we made a quick trip after dinner to pick up a gift for Mikes grandmother and Garrett went over to the children's book section and read a book for a bit while Mike and I paged through some magazines together. It was a simple quiet moment that I really enjoyed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment