Background

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Being present is something I've always struggled with.  This is an exercise for me in taking the time to notice the things throughout the week that I am thankful for.  Not the big things like my family but the little things it's easy to miss in the hustle and bustle that is life.  Please join along if you'd like and leave a link in the comments.


This week I am thankful for this little corner of my desk that reminds me of my favorite people, even when I can't be with them.  As February fades away and March begins, the craziness of tax season is here.  I'm lucky enough to have a schedule that doesn't require the 65 hour weeks that I use to work and that in itself is something I'm extremely thankful for.  But I do work more and my workload increases significantly.  

I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year, as outside everything starts to wake up from the sleepy winter but inside my office, hours and stress increase for everyone.  This little area of my desk helps me get through the longer days and increased workload a bit easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment