Background

Friday, March 1, 2013

Willing Spring

I really don't love Winter.  I try, I really do.  I know there are people who are able to focus on Winter's ability to slow our internal clocks and allow us to rest and spend quite time together indoors.  I've read plenty of blog posts this winter to this affect and every time I walk away thinking about the positives I can be focusing on.  And there are times when I appreciate the slow, dark pace of the winter months. But most of the time?  Most of the time I am willing the sun to stay up later, the cold weather to leave and wishing it was time to dig my hands into the dirt.


Ordering this years seeds was a needed reprieve from the bitter cold that has been keeping us inside with much more screen time than I would care to admit.  Mike and I spent many nights dog earring pages and comparing varieties to compile an impressive list of seeds for our garden this year.  I can't think of anything I would have rather done to pull me out of the winter slump that hits this time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment