Background

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Being present is something I've always struggled with. This is an exercise for me in taking the time to notice the things throughout the week that I am thankful for. Not the big things like my family but the little things it's easy to miss in the hustle and bustle that is life. 

I ordered a new external hard drive over the summer because I couldn't find my old one. My computer was randomly acting up and I didn't want to be in a situation where I could lose all my pictures.   

Fast forwards 6 months later, my computer was still acting up and the hard drive was still in the box. On Friday last week I took some time in the morning and backed up all my pictures.  

I turned on the computer today and it was frozen so I rebooted. 


So today I'm super thankful I took the time to save my pictures on Friday because otherwise I would be freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment