Background

Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 16

Today I am thankful for knitting. I picked up this hobby a few years ago but just started finishing projects recently. I am currently working on my first baby blanket which was supposed to be ready by the shower this weekend. My new deadline is due date but I really need to finish so I can start my holiday crafts (and figure out how to use that darn sewing machine).

I'm taking care of some continuing education this week and am quickly approaching 16 hours of knitting. I am thankful that this hobby of mine is so portable and allows me to keep my hands busy while still taking in all of the information. I'm also thankful the blanket will be done soon. I think I will have to think twice before I commit to a blanket again. What a time commitment!

No comments:

Post a Comment