Background

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 17

Well I seem to have fallen a few days behind.  Day 17 I was thankful for friends of friends.  Our friends Carrie and Shawn invited us to a "Friendsgiving" dinner on Saturday night that she managed to throw together in about a week.  I've know Shawn for about 15 years and I actually introduced him to Carrie around 9 years ago.  Over that time Carrie has invited me to countless gatherings where I've gotten to know a lot of her other friends.  These aren't people that I see outside of my relationship with Carrie but I really enjoying spending time with this group and watching how it has transformed over the years.  We were joking around on Saturday that at some point, the kids will start to out number us!

A little blurry but I still love it

No comments:

Post a Comment