Background

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 30

Today I am thankful for my month of Thankful.  While I didn't get to post everyday on time and I'm finishing this up a bit late, I am happy to have stuck with it and not thrown in the towel when I fell a few days behind (which is my typical MO with this blog).  It was interesting for me how much more I paid attention to things throughout the day to decide what I would write about.  There were plenty of days when I woke up and found 5 things before noon that I was thankful for and I'm not sure I would have noticed some of them if I hadn't been focused on this challenge.  There were also plenty of rotten days in between where I really had to search to find something other than a glass of wine to be thankful for.  So I'm thankful for this challenge and the way it cast a different light on things throughout my day.  I think I'm going to try to continue on with a Thankful Thursday to focus on things throughout my week that I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment