Background

Friday, March 8, 2013

Thankful Thursday


Being present is something I've always struggled with. This is an exercise for me in taking the time to notice the things throughout the week that I am thankful for. Not the big things like my family but the little things it's easy to miss in the hustle and bustle that is life. Please join along if you'd like and leave a link in the comments.

Today I am thankful for a random snow day.  It was a pretty sorry excuse for a snow day, in our area we got mostly just rain and the little snow we got didn't even stick to the ground.  We were promised 8/12 inches so Garrett was pretty disappointed.  But we did some baking, and lots of reading and knitting by the fire place.


And completely random but I had to share this.  These crazy chickens of our love one nesting box in the coop.  Apparently Blanche was taking too long and Rose decided to stand over her and wait.  There are two empty nesting boxes to the left but I guess they just aren't as cozy.  They will seriously lay eggs under the favorite nesting box before they will resort to using another box.




No comments:

Post a Comment