Background

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day Four, Five, and Six

Day four

I'm thankful that I work so close to home. I know that many people in and around Baltimore deal with an hour long commute everyday and I count myself very lucky to have a five mile commute. I forgot my lunch and was able to come home, eat said lunch and let the dogs run around for a few minutes. (I am not thankful that one of said dogs didn't want to come in and my 20 minute lunch break turned into chasing a dog for 30 minutes in heels)

Day five
I am thankful for good books (and more time for them). Leading up to the wedding I somehow managed get some reading done . Between that stolen time, the honeymoon and having more time on my hands now that the wedding is over, I've managed to put away more books in the last month and 1/2 then I had in the prior year.  And to top it off they were all fantastic books:

A Promise of Stardust
The Secret Life of Bees
Pride and Prejudice
A Thousand Splendid Suns - this one I read in one day
Currently working on The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks

Day six
Today I am thankful that I was able to drag my behind out of bed at 5:30 to get back into my am gym routine. I'm also thankful Wednesdays are yoga so it was a gentle way to ease back into things.



No comments:

Post a Comment