Background

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Enjoying the Backyard... Again.

It really has been an interested  few months of weather around these parts!  I'm very thankful for the rain we've been getting the last few weeks.  My garden, our CSA, and all of the other local farmers needed it pretty badly but I'm not a fan of being trapped inside.


I'm thankful to be outside again.  After those incredible mild days in March and April, it felt like we were going to get to live outside in the evenings for 9 months this year.  After a few weeks of  being pushed mostly indoors by the rain, we're back outside enjoying my favorite part of our yard.  This little nook has the things that summer are made of; our grill and table for eating, our garden and green house for growing and what will soon be transformed into our chicken coop.


No comments:

Post a Comment