Background

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

There were whispering all week between Mike and Garrett. Garrett anounced a few weeks ago that he came up with the idea for Mother's Day all on his own. I woke up to the smell of breakfast being cooked but forced myself to sleep in as to not ruin the surprise.


I was also surprised with the amazing mixer I've been talking about for months.  I've wanted it bad enough that I was willing to overlook the fact that I was given cooking supplies for Mother's Day. 


I'm in love with the retro green!

We spent the rest of the morning at the Farmers Market, picking out some new yarn and watching the Orioles almost get away with another win.


The Orioles were giving away hats for Mother's Day which worked out perfect for the brutal sun in the first 3 innings.  The hat was a big hit with the two men in my life as well.



It was a really fantastic day, it's amazing to me that Garrett has the patience to sit through entire baseball games at this point.  We will definitely make it to a few more this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment