Background

Monday, May 7, 2012

May?!?!?

I'm having a hard time believe it's May already!  With five tax seasons under my belt, you would think I would get use to the fact that the first 4 months of the year always feel like such a blur. But here I am wondering once again how Easter is over and the end of the school year is right around the corner. 

I struggle every Spring with the need to get things done and the desire to really slow down and enjoy my favorite time of year.  And for every year I can remember, the need to get things done always seems to win out.  And every year it seems I take on even more responsibility then the year before.  But my two new additions this year are things that I truely believe I will look back and be thankful I did, no matter how busy my days seem to be.  Mike and I are coaching Garrett's baseball team and we have 6 new baby chicks!!!  More about those in posts to come but for now let's go way back to Easter (since apparently that was the last time I took any pictures and what's a blog post without some pictures?)

This year Garrett's basket was too small so the Easter bunny sent him on a scavenger hunt to find his gifts.

 To the mail box...

 To the laundry room...


 Not the fridge....

 Not the garden....

 The green house, of course!!!!


We spent the rest of the day working outside in the beautiful weather and it was the most relaxed holiday we've had in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment